Quickly and easily return your item(s) through our Returns Portal! All customers will be able to obtain a FREE return shipping label.
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Flavoo E-Gift Card. Flavoo does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Flavoo E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
FINAL SALE items cannot be returned.
All items ending in $.00, .96, .97, and .98, are considered FINAL SALE, non-returnable and cannot be returned for store credit.
Online Returns Policy
- Please access our Online Returns Portal and start the returns process. You will be provided a FREE shipping label directly from us!
- Items must be sent back within 15 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- All returns must include the invoice that clearly indicates which items are being returned.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Flavoo E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted.
This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Flavoo items sent to us will be discarded upon receipt.
Exchanges for Online Purchases
We do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made online to be exchanged as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
We do not offer exchanges but we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy by using our Online Returns Portal and repurchasing any available item(s) on our site.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Helpful Hint: Flavoo is not responsible for returns until they reach us in Miami, FL. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Flavoo will not issue store credit for your returns.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.